Juicy grilled hen fajita kabobs are prepared in lower than half-hour! Made with lean hen breast, peppers, onions, and a simple selfmade fajita seasoning.
Fast and Straightforward Hen Fajita Kabobs
Eat them as-is or serve them in a bowl or burrito! The choices are limitless with this straightforward wholesome dinner thought.
What You Want
Hen: we’re utilizing hen breast for this recipe, however you’ll be able to simply swap for boneless, skinless thighs, too.
Peppers: select any 3 sorts of bell pepper. We love utilizing 3 totally different colours.
Onions: pink, yellow, or white onion work.
Oil: we used olive oil, however you too can use avocado oil, too.
Fajita Seasoning: this straightforward spice mix is created from cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. PS: for those who’ve bought our selfmade fajita seasoning readily available, you should utilize that too!
- Eat as-is: the best approach to eat these fajita kabobs is as is! Simply fork them off the skewer and luxuriate in.
- Function a bowl: make a meal out of those kabobs and serve them with cilantro lime rice, avocado dressing, and black beans. PS: take a look at our hen burrito bowl casserole for the same recipe!
- Make a burrito/taco: we’re huge into hen fajita burritos! Merely wrap up your kebabs with rice, beans, and cheese and luxuriate in as a burrito!
What to Do with Leftovers
If you happen to’ve bought leftover hen fajita kabobs, there are some things you are able to do with them.
- Retailer them in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Meal prep them by portioning out your leftovers and including a serving of rice and beans into meal prep containers.
- Make freezer burritos by following our straightforward tutorial so that you’ve a straightforward on-the-go lunch.
- 16 oz. boneless, skinless hen breast chopped into squares (3 medium breasts)
- 3 massive bell peppers chopped into squares (any colour)
- 1 medium purple onion chopped into squares
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon floor cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime minimize into wedges
- contemporary cilantro chopped
Preheat the grill or oven to 400ºF.
Put together the peppers and onions by slicing them into 1-inch squares. Switch them right into a gallon-sized bag and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Shake to coat every part in oil.
Put together hen breast by slicing it into 1-inch by 1-inch chunks (be certain that they’re throughout the identical measurement) after which switch them into one other gallon-sized bag.
In a small bowl, mix the fajita spices to create your rub.
Add half of the spice combination to the greens and the opposite half to the hen. Shake properly and let sit for 10 minutes.
Now, make your kababs. Alternate between peppers, onions, and hen till you’ve got stuffed all of your skewers.
Lay a bit of tin foil onto the grill and spray it with cooking spray.
Grill the hen kababs over direct warmth for round quarter-hour, rotating each 4-5 minutes. Cook dinner till the interior temperature of the hen is 165ºF.
Take away from warmth and squeeze on lime juice (THIS PART IS KEY) and sprinkle on contemporary cilantro. Get pleasure from!
Energy: 216kcal Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 28g Fats: 6g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 7g