OxygenOS 14 on OnePlus 11
- OnePlus says that OxygenOS 14 integrates suggestions from the neighborhood and brings vital efficiency optimisation, an upgraded Aquamorphic Design, Pantanal Service for interactive Fluid Cloud, and way more.
- The corporate says that OxygenOS 14 will allow seamless integration with Microsoft Home windows PCs via Microsoft Telephone Hyperlink.
- The replace brings options like File Dock, Notes 2.0, and Sensible Cutout.
- The replace provides Fluid Cloud, which is a approach of interacting with morphing varieties that permit customers to view up-to-date info at a look.
- The replace additionally provides cross-device help for Fluid Cloud.
- Customers can now verify the connection standing of units in your account at a look.
- There’s a new File Dock, the place you may drag and drop to switch content material between apps and units.
- OnePlus has added a content material extraction characteristic, which might recognise and extract textual content and pictures from the display with one faucet.
- There may be additionally a brand new Sensible Cutout characteristic that separates a number of topics in a photograph from the background for copying or sharing.
- The replace improves photograph and video-related permission administration for safer entry by apps. Take a look at the entire changelog right here.
OnePlus warns customers that the telephone’s battery stage is above 30 % and desires a minimal of 5GB space for storing. You’ll be able to verify for the replace by heading to Settings > About machine > faucet updated > faucet icon on the highest proper > beta program > comply with the steps to use > verify for updates.